buy celexa uk Introduction
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today inaugurate India’s longest bridge Dhola-Sadiya in Assam. May 26 marks the day when he sworn-in as the Prime Minister after leading the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to a massive victory in 2014 general elections.
On the third anniversary, PM Modi will also be address a public meeting and talk about the completion of the three years of his government. Along with the inauguration of the Dhola-Sadiya bridge, PM Modi will also be laying the foundation for various projects including the new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and the Agriculture Research Institute.
When operational, Dhola-Sadiya spanning on incredible 9.15 kilometers will be India’s largest bridge. It is capable of withstanding the weight of a 60-tonne battle tank. Here’s all you need to know about the ‘Dhola-Sadiya’ bridge:
order femara online 7 things you need to know about Dhola-Sadiya bridge
- The total length of the Dhola-Sadiya bridge project, including the approach roads on each side, is 28.50 km. The length of the bridge itself is 9.15 km.
- The most significant beneficiary will be the Army. With the help of bridge, troops will be able to enter Arunachal Pradesh, which borders China, much more quickly and easily.
- So far, there is little connectivity between Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. This bridge will help people in travelling to Arunachal from Assam and will also save their time by over 4 hours.
- It is 9.15 kilometres long, that’s nearly 30 per cent longer than the famous Bandra-Worli Sealink in Mumbai.
- The construction work of the bridge began in 2011 when Congress governed Assam and was at the Centre as well. The cost of the project is about 950 crores.
- Construction of the bridge was included in the 15,000 crore package sanctioned by the centre in 2015 to improve road connectivity in the border state.
- The BJP government claims that this bridge will help in saving petrol and diesel worth Rs 10 lakh per day.
purchase finasteride Finax Watch the Video’s Here: