buy Finax generic Introduction
The government had in March 2017, had announced that Aadhaar-based e-KYC (know your customer) will be made mandatory for mobile phone connections. The department of telecommunications (DoT) had then ordered all mobile operators to verify the details of the existing customers by using their unique Aadhaar identity number and biometric details by early 2018. Aadhaar-based e-KYC will also be made compulsory for customers who have to get new SIM cards.
However, Airtel and Idea have begun the process of completing this verification. The two service providers are sending messages to their customers to initiate the KYC process.
A message in Airtel store reads: “Link your Aadhaar card to your number now to stay active! As per the Government of India, this is mandatory to enjoy continued services”.
To save yourself from getting your services discontinued, here is your guide to link your Aadhaar card with your mobile phone number.
http://tycamidwest.org/tyca-midwest-needs-you/ Here are the steps to link your Aadhaar Card with mobile number:
- As soon as you receive the SMS from your mobile operator, go to the nearby store.
- Take your Aadhaar card along and submit the details
- After submitting the required info, you will receive a 4 digit verification code on your mobile
- After fingerprint verification, within 24 hours, you will get another message, this will be for “Final verify”.
- You have to reply to that message with “Y”
- After that, you will get an SMS that your number is linked to the Aadhaar card
Even other mobile operators like Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel and Jio are expected to follow this process. After knowing this, people are having many questions in their minds. Clear your doubts with these answers;
- This process is free and you need to get it done through an operator’s store only.
- The last date is 6th of February 2018. Do it as soon as possible as it is rightly said, “Sooner the better”.
- Yes, you can link it. However, a limit has been set for maximum connections. You need to find it out from your operator store.
- No, don’t go behind any online registration sites, as they are fake. The process is manual and as of now, only offline registration facility is available. Telecom operators haven’t started online registration.