If an individual or any third party entity believes that a copyrighted work has been copied and/or posted via the UWeWorld contents in any manner that infringes the copyright policy of the individual or the third party entity, then they can provide the following information:
- a signature (maybe electronic or physical) of the person who is authorised by the individual or the third party entity to act on behalf of them
- the identification and location of the copyrighted work on the Site
- the person must also provide a written statement stating that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the individual or the third party entity or their agent
- the individual or third party entities Name, Telephone Number and Email address
- a statement saying that their claims are accurate and that the person or entity is the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner
If all the above mentioned information are analysed by staffs at UWeWorld and are proven to be right, then the staff at UWeWorld will take 3 days to delete the copyrighted work from its Site.
The information can be sent to the Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “COPYRIGHT CLAIMS“.